Founded in 2009, IN-SYSTEM’s mission is to provide expertise and knowledge within the sectors of information systems in healthcare, telemedecine and telehealth, and in particular within the realms of:
- Information systems strategy
- Management of complex projects
- Information systems architecture
- Description of the care process and socio care coordination
- Interoperability of ITC
With more than twenty years experience in this area, IN-SYSTEM offers
a recognized expertise adapted to your situation:
- IS strategy consulting
- Formalization support for your project from conception to implementation
- Training and seminars on interoperability and Health information systems
- A recognized expertise in defining your interoperability needs.
As well as experience in ISO/IEC 17025 auditing and evaluation of test laboratories.
“We firmly believe that eHealth cannot be developed without the implementation of a structured (architecture), secure and interoperable information system. These are the challenges of years to come. Usage will grow only when systems intercommunicate through the implementation of profiles and standards that allow seamless exchanges, while leaving to manufacturers and industry the development of economical and ergonomic solutions, that integrate simply and fulfill needs.”
IN-SYSTEM is a founding member of the Living Lab forum: www.forumllsa.org, member of InteropSanté, cochair of IHE-France and IHE International.